In short, we fight for Freedom of Information. This involves several tasks: to free the existing information, encourage the development of free information. Next, we present our position on various issues.
The legal concept under which we operate is to consider the information as an asset, inexhaustible, and therefore not subject to property of any kind. We believe that this is the inalienable natural vision information and alternative views that currently exist that damage this freedom, and that without being widely accepted by society, are manipulating common sense.
However, our world view is not limited to information, but extends to any concept that freedom is relevant.
- By its means of expression
- Freedom of expression digital
- Freedom of speech printed
- Freedom of speech audiovisual
- Expression by its end
- Freedom of artistic expression
- Freedom of expression technique
- Freedom of speech education